Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Time of my life.

Orlando was, without a doubt, the most awesome time I've had since I came to America. It was just amazing...dancing, partying, shopping, walking around...not to mention the warm weather. It just kinda sucked to come back to 40 some degrees (which is tomorrow), when I came from hot, humid, 90 some degrees. Body's kinda in shock.

Andrea and I had a BLAST. Her sister, also named Katrina, is probably one of the coolest people in the States. She's pretty damn hot: http://www.enginehead.com/index.php/Hottie-Features/june-hottie-katie.html I gotta support her modelling career!

First night, we landed at 9 something, and I met Katrina, and we went out to dinner. It was pretty normal, because we actually had proper sleep. From the second night onwards, it got a little crazy...

Went to the Knight Library the second night, and met Katrina's friends, the owner and the DJ and his girlfriend, who are all awesome people. Apparently her DJ friend, DJ Nova, is pretty big. He's toured the nation a lot. [http://www.myspace.com/djnova0810] He's actually really really good. Lol Andrea and I fooled around with his DJ equipment (to his amusement), and danced the night away at his house after the Library closed. There were a bunch of people in the house, and we all eventually passed out on the sofas and futons and beds at various times in the morning... I woke up the next day with a massive headache. Drea and I decided to take the rest of the day easy and shop instead. I spent a heck of a load of money, and then we went out that night again.

Went to Firestone, since Katrina had to audition there. (She got hired. Duh. She's just that good.) Anyways, it was Latino night, and it was Pitbull here and there and everywhere, and it was AWESOME fun. It was a better time than at the Library, because the guys were less of pervs, and nobody tried to constantly feel me up. That aside, Drea and I went home at 2-ish, and Katrina didn't get home till really really late that morning. (I have NO clue how she survives with that kind of lifestyle...it's insane.)

The next day, Drea and I were completely wiped. Katrina had some guy drama, so we did a girls' day out, just kinda chilling. Plus it was Saturday, so going anywhere would mean insane traffic and a LOT of people. So we just drove around, had awesome Thai food (THAI ICED TEA. AHHHHH BLISS.) and ran random errands. Once we got back, Drea and I had an easy night. We dyed our hair. Ehehehe.

Day three. Katrina and Drea had a bit of a row, haha, so Drea and I didn't end up going to the beach, which was a major bummer. That aside, we went to downtown Orlando instead, where I got the inspiration to do something extremely, extremely impulsive......and BOLD. Besides that, Katrina went to work at Firestone that night, and I extremely regret not going, because it was HIP HOP NIGHT. I could've totally rocked that.

Monday, we went to Disney World!! It was kinda overrated, but it was still good to have gone. I'm glad I went, although it was waaaaay too packed to really have a good time. Space Mountain was awesome, though. (Worth the 90 minute wait? I'm not sure.) That night, Drea and I went to a few places, bought dinner too, hung around the house and ate. We went to, ah-hem, a certain place, too. Anyways, then we hung around, watched Repo! The Genetic Opera. Stayed up waiting for Katrina, but obviously, she didn't come home.

The next morning, I packed, took a flight back, and tried to embrace Pennsylvania again. Ahh. What an awesome trip.

~

Current mood: Unmotivated
Current song: Rank 1 - Airwave
Current quote: "I am so fucking beautiful."

I wonder why dancing feels like such a release.


I wonder why swaying to the music feels like nirvana.


ब्रह्म


I wonder why this word means so much to me.

No comments: