Tuesday, March 3, 2009

revaaaaaamp.

Okay. Bear with me.

I had this blog a year ago, and I pretty much blogged about J-Ball (ask me personally if you need to know what that is) and a school dance, but I sorta forgot about it. Then a few hours ago, I read Steph's blog, and sorta got inspired to get one - just the way I got inspired a year ago. So here it is. I wanted to get a whole new blog with a whole new look, but seriously, it's too complicated. Life's too complicated as it is...don't really need template issues slapping me in the face. So I just decided to revamp this old blog. Yes. Be excited, Jacy. =S

I hope this turns out to be as therapeutic as I was told it is.

<3
~
Current mood: Procrastinators unite - tomorrow.
Current song: Plasma - Sinch
Current quote: "We are meant for each other and not meant for each other. It's a contradiction."



I'm meeting up with Andrea in Orlando in about a week, and I'm pretty damn excited. Of course, I'm a little weirded out by myself because I don't know how hard we'll end up partying, and that sorta scares me. Sure, I wanna party, I LOVE to party, but at the end of it, we all always end up a little unsatisfied. It's weird. Human desires are weird.


Moving on.


I'm done writing exercises like this in English class, you know, just typing and typing and letting all the thoughts flow, without filtering anything. Hmmm it gets a little chaotic sometimes. Damn this song is really depressing.


By the way, would it be okay, if we went our separate ways, just to see?


This song always makes me think about a certain somebody. Hmmm.


I talked to Drea about Alex earlier today. She and I sorta felt the same way about it, so I felt a little better. You know, I was a little worried that I was being a bit of a fussy brat, but turns out that I'm pretty rational after all. Haha it's sorta a comfort. I already had quite a lot of comfort from shopping too, recently. I love staying with the Weils, but sometimes it ends up that we shop 24-7, and as much as I love shopping, seriously, it's not the bane of my existence. Well, to be hypocritical for a moment, I bought two scarves today. They were cute. I have a good excuse.


It's weird that I have time for this blog, because I actually DON'T HAVE ANY HOMEWORK FOR THE ENTIRE SPRING BREAK. It's so weeeeeeeeeird. I've never never had homework......I've never...never had homework.. wow.. I'm a disturbed teenager.......


Anyways, well I'm gonna post this, get a shower, and get into bed. Then I'll switch on the TV and watch crappy romance reality tv shows like "Rock of Love" or whatever. Haha I was just watching it last night, and GOD, are people just messed up. I really don't see how getting on a reality tv show is going to bring you anything more than temporary fame and happiness. All you end up with is the horrible feeling where you feel like you have to be a certain way to gain certain things. You'll have eternal dissastisfaction with your own life. The odds of you ever finding real love on a tv show - SLIM TO NONE. Geez. Materialistic, disgusting people. Anyways. Tomorrow I'm gonna re-dye my hair, so that's something to look forward to.

No comments: