Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Orlando, HERE I COME!

God bless. The day is finally here. Today I fly off to Orlando, FL. Andrea and I are gonna have a blast. I CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Everyone should check out Jeff Foxworthy. Hahaha funniest shyt I've watched in a really long time. Lol him and Bill Engvall, Ron White, and Larry the Cable Guy - redneck-iest comedy show in the universe i.e. HILARIOUS AS HELL.

~

Current mood: EXCITED
Current song: To Be With You - Mr. Big
Current quote: "Only way we can tell in Texas is if they have their hair like...yours."

Uncle Ken's brother, Bob, and his wife, Charlotte, are both awesome people. I like them a lot. Charlotte showed me a picture of her and Bob when they were young, and god, were they good-looking people. They were both pretty hot. Back in the 50s...I really wonder what it would be like to live in the 50s. How awesome would that be?


Bob said this, when he and Uncle Ken were talking about me. Bob said this about me. "She's refreshing. Because she's got a level head on her shoulders, unlike most of the people her age." Then he looked at me, and said, "Your parents should be proud of you." I thanked him, and I swear my heart just softened.


How is it that I get along with adults a lot better than with my peers? Hmmm. What does that show about me? Am I waaaay too mature for my age? Doc G totally feels the same way, too - that sometimes I think a little beyond where I should be at this point in life. Is it a blessing... or a curse?


Regardless, I am still proud of who I am.

No comments: