Tuesday, April 28, 2009

quick!

Ahhh internet's shutting off. I gotta be quick. GOD I can't wait to be in college. I am SO SICK of being a high school student here, at this damn place. Arghhh can't even tell you how sick of it I am. My mom and I were talking, and she actually was like 'well I'd rather not cuz you're a high school student'. In my mind I was like 'WHOA BACK UPPPPP. Are you serious?!' I'm NINETEEN next month. What is the DEAL? Most of my friends back home are already in college.. some of them are already working. Geeeeeeeeez.

I'm a tad ADD tonight. Can't help myself.

Ahhhh my collarbone hurts. I know whose fault that is.

There's a track meet tomorrow. I really hope we have a remote chance of whipping L'ville's ass. That would definitely make all that managerial duties worth it. I need to keep working out... I need to call Karen. I need to make sure I have all that stuff for the visa done soon!

God, am I excited for that trip.

~

Current mood: Taking life easy for once.
Current song: Land Down Under - Men At Work (SO classic.)
Current quote: "True, you have no equilibrium, but everyone has one flaw."

He is the most adorable thing. I don't think you understand. I am mad about him. Hahahaha. God. Let's continue this post tomorrow. PUBLISH POST BEFORE THE INTERNET SHUTS OFF!!

No comments: